- having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men；relating to men; male
- the male sex or gender；a masculine word or form.
- 1. having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men:
he is outstandingly handsome and robust, very masculine
- 2. relating to men; male:
a masculine voice
- 3. of or denoting a gender of nouns and adjectives, conventionally regarded as male:
- 1. the male sex or gender:
the dance presents the world of the masculine, its raw energy
- 2. a masculine word or form.
- adj.having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness:
- he is outstandingly handsome and robust, very masculine
- n.the male sex or gender:
- the masculine as the norm
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...義大利文很複雜,很難一下子解釋清楚 , 也只能慢慢學習了解囉! 你說的neuter feminine masculine，是指翻成義文嗎? neuter(中性)=>neutro ; feminine(陰性)=>femminile ; masculine(陽性...
..., article needs to agree with gender. That means, masculine noun need masculine article. With this said, let's go back to the joke...
...regard is the long-standing Standard insistence on the generic masculine third person singular pronoun, as in Each person [Everybody] must...