- reduce (a food or other substance) to a uniform mass by crushing it；crush or smash (something) to a pulp
- a uniform mass made by crushing a substance into a soft pulp, sometimes with the addition of liquid；mashed potatoes
verb: mash, 3rd person present: mashes, gerund or present participle: mashing, past tense: mashed, past participle: mashed
- 1. reduce (a food or other substance) to a uniform mass by crushing it mash the beans to a paste
- ▪ crush or smash (something) to a pulp he almost had his head mashed by a slamming door
- ▪ US, West Indian informal press forcefully on (something) the worst thing you can do is mash the brake pedal
- 2. (in brewing) mix (powdered malt) with hot water to form wort the barley is dried out over peat fires and mashed with water which flows through peat ground
- 3. Northern English (with reference to tea) brew or infuse I've just mashed a pot of tea we'd let the pot mash for ten minutes
- 1. a uniform mass made by crushing a substance into a soft pulp, sometimes with the addition of liquid pound the garlic to a mash
- ▪ mashed potatoes for supper there was sausages and mash
- ▪ bran mixed with hot water, given as a warm food to horses and other animals a bucket of mash
- ▪ (in brewing) a mixture of powdered malt and hot water, which is stood until the sugars dissolve to form the wort the brewer now transfers the mash to a mash tun
1)mash-mashed-mashed(三態變化) mash(vt)把...搗成糊狀 beat ot crush sth into a mash EX.Mash the potatoes with a fork. 用叉把馬鈴薯搗碎成泥...
"deep fried mashed taro" "mashed taro the crisp" "mashed...of layers of flour skin that wraps around the mashed taro. 2012-05-04 13:57:49 補充： Then "mashed...
mash. 肉麻 露骨, 有很多講法呀, 妳指的是哪種情況呢? 1. hardcore - 比較露骨的性...