- a person with an outstanding intellect；someone who plans and directs an ingenious and complex scheme or enterprise
- plan and direct (an ingenious and complex scheme or enterprise)
verb: mastermind, 3rd person present: masterminds, gerund or present participle: masterminding, past tense: masterminded, past participle: masterminded
noun: mastermind, plural noun: masterminds
- 1. a person with an outstanding intellect an eminent musical mastermind
- ▪ someone who plans and directs an ingenious and complex scheme or enterprise the mastermind behind the project
- 1. plan and direct (an ingenious and complex scheme or enterprise) he was accused of masterminding a gold-smuggling racket
譯文：Twenty-Five Mastermind Marketing Training Program Strategies To...
... 46. (A) conductor (B) delegate (C) conspirator (D) mastermind A為何不對? – mastermind 策劃者 (A) conductor領導者;管理人-意思...
...格拉斯哥流浪者 隊奪 冠。 ... deemed a triumph for Hiddink after masterminding success against the odds with South Korea and Australia...