- 1. 精湛技藝 sb.'s mastery in or with sth. 某人在某方面的高超技藝
- 2. 精通 to have complete mastery of one's subject 對自己的研究領域精通的
- 3. 掌握; 控制 to have mastery over sb./sth. 駕馭某人／某事物 human mastery of the natural world 人類對自然界的掌控
1. comprehensive knowledge or skill in a particular subject or activity
2. control or superiority over someone or something
mastery goals were grounded in achievement motivation and high competence expectancies 翻譯：掌控目標，必須建立在成就動機和高能力期望的基礎上。
...因果關係, 而這句子可以改成: Steven dosen't demonstrate the same degree of mastery in the kitchen, because he adds a little more tofu to the smoothie than is...
... can articulate creativities and thoughts extremely well through the mastery of photography. You can articulate creativities, views, and ...