- comprehensive knowledge or skill in a subject or accomplishment；the action or process of mastering a subject or accomplishment
- 1. comprehensive knowledge or skill in a subject or accomplishment:
she played with some mastery
- 2. the action or process of mastering a subject or accomplishment:
a child's mastery of language
- 3. control or superiority over someone or something:
man's mastery over nature
- n.comprehensive knowledge or skill in a particular subject or activity:
- she played with some mastery
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
mastery goals were grounded in achievement motivation and high competence expectancies 翻譯：掌控目標，必須建立在成就動機和高能力期望的基礎上。
...因果關係, 而這句子可以改成: Steven dosen't demonstrate the same degree of mastery in the kitchen, because he adds a little more tofu to the smoothie than is...
... can articulate creativities and thoughts extremely well through the mastery of photography. You can articulate creativities, views, and ...