- a contest in which people or teams compete against each other in a particular sport；a person or thing able to contend with another as an equal in quality or strength
- correspond or cause to correspond in some essential respect; make or be harmonious；team (someone or something) with someone or something else appropriate or harmonious
verb: match, 3rd person present: matches, gerund or present participle: matching, past tense: matched, past participle: matched
noun: match, plural noun: matches
- 1. a contest in which people or teams compete against each other in a particular sport a boxing match 同義詞
- 2. a person or thing able to contend with another as an equal in quality or strength they were no match for the trained mercenaries 同義詞
- 3. a person or thing that resembles or corresponds to another the child's identical twin would be a perfect match for organ donation 同義詞
- ▪ a string that fulfills the specified conditions of a computer search when the software finds a match, it writes the correct character
- ▪ a pair that corresponds or is very similar the headdresses and bouquet were a perfect match
- ▪ the fact or appearance of corresponding stones of a perfect match and color
- 4. a person viewed in regard to their eligibility for marriage, especially as regards class or wealth he was an unsuitable match for any of their girls 同義詞
- ▪ a marriage a dynastic match 同義詞
- 1. correspond or cause to correspond in some essential respect; make or be harmonious the jacket and pants do not match we bought green and blue curtains to match the bedspread 同義詞
- ▪ team (someone or something) with someone or something else appropriate or harmonious try to match the color scheme and graphics of your site to your business culture they matched suitably qualified applicants with institutions that had vacancies 同義詞
- 2. be equal to (something) in quality or strength his anger matched her own 同義詞
- ▪ succeed in reaching or equaling (a standard or quality) he tried to match her nonchalance
- ▪ equalize (two coupled electrical impedances) so as to bring about the maximum transfer of power from one to the other the impedance of microphones, auxiliary equipment, and loudspeakers must be matched
- 3. place (a person or group) in contest or competition with another the big names were matched against nobodies
match n. ( 名詞 noun ) vi. ( 不及物動詞 intransitive...物】 (一根)火柴,火柴棍 《例句》 a box of matches 一盒火柴 a book of matches 一紙板火柴 (cf...shirt.=The new tie and the shirt are a good match. 這新領帶和襯衫很匹配. vi. ( 不及物動詞 intransitive...
... used to scan resumes and search for key words that__ (a) match (b) matched (c) matching 句子拆解: This program is...
基本上 根據美國用法 match : 一組一人兩人的比賽 比如說 網球桌球類 game : 兩人以上的對戰了 不過... xxx 隊 versus xxx 隊 我玩的遊戲是 美式足球一隊 11 人 所以我認為 match & game 都可以 不過較多人使用 game. 以上淺見 希望對您有幫助 2008-01...