- substantially; considerably；in terms of wealth or material possessions
- 1. substantially; considerably:
materially different circumstances
- 2. in terms of wealth or material possessions:
a materially and culturally rich area
- adv.in a significant way; considerably:
- materially different circumstances
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...或 Entrusting spiritually (or mentally) is more than requiring materially. 或 To entrust spiritually (or mentally) is more than to require materially...
... ear earphone,More importantly,This kind of group of fine materially beneficial MP3,Now immediately makes the phone call to come in...