- the state, fact, or period of being mature；the time when an insurance policy, security, etc. matures
noun: maturity, plural noun: maturities
- 1. the state, fact, or period of being mature their experience, maturity, and strong work ethic the delicate style of his maturity 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the time when an insurance policy, security, etc. matures interest is not paid until maturity the maturity date
- ▪ an insurance policy, security, etc. having a fixed maturity date some investors found a safe harbor in shorter-term maturities 同義詞
- the state, fact, or period of being mature: the progress of an ingénue from childhood to maturity the fish takes 35 years to reach maturity
應該這樣翻 Maturity 指的是成熟的狀態 (state) 通常是運用在生物以外的成熟階段上 Maturation...
1.Maturity is the ability to control...怒氣和平息異議的能力。 2. Maturity is patience. It...卻永遠無法付諸實現。 8. Maturity is the art of ...
...金額，票面利率，風險以及資金使用用途等等。 2. coupon rate, current yield, yield to maturity（YTM）：分別為票面利率，當期殖利率及到期殖利率，其定義請參照底下...