- (of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing；treat (something) savagely or roughly
- (in rugby union) a loose scrum formed around a player with the ball off the ground.；another term for beetle
noun: maul, plural noun: mauls
- 1. (of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing:
a man was mauled by a lion at London Zoo
- 2. treat (something) savagely or roughly:
the body was badly mauled in battle
- 3. handle (someone) roughly, especially for sexual gratification:
the last thing I wanted to do was have a slobbering drunk mauling me
- 4. defeat heavily in a game or match:
the team were mauled 4-0 by Manchester City
- 5. subject to fierce criticism:
during the trial she was mauled by the media
- 6. take part in a maul:
the forwards rucked and mauled to near perfection
- 1. (in rugby union) a loose scrum formed around a player with the ball off the ground.
- 2. another term for beetle
- v.(of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing:
- the herdsmen were mauled by lions
- n.a tool with a heavy head and a handle, used for tasks such as ramming, crushing, and driving wedges; a beetle.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
被動物咬傷抓傷可以用maul這個字.至於"台灣土狗",所謂"土狗"是不是指"街頭流浪狗... strayed dog. 流浪狗的說法. I was once mauled by a Taiwanese domestic dog. 本土狗的說法.
...middle of the match. In second section, there had a good chance to maul Tom heavily and grab the victory. instead, the game finished with a ...
...it is long..?? you it is hateful.. ln Low interest poem lun place? Maul Rong hour lun place? ?