- an attack by an animal causing serious injury；an instance of fierce criticism
noun: mauling, plural noun: maulings
- 1. an attack by an animal causing serious injury increased incidences of grizzly bear maulings
- ▪ an instance of fierce criticism he faces a mauling at next week's conference
- ▪ a heavy defeat in a game or match the mauling they received from Bristol Rovers
- ▪ (in rugby union) the action of forming a loose scrum around a player with the ball off the ground the forwards' rucking and mauling was exceptional
- an attack by an animal causing serious injury: increased incidences of grizzly bear maulings
Oxford American Dictionary
被動物咬傷抓傷可以用maul這個字.至於"台灣土狗",所謂"土狗"是不是指"街頭流浪狗... strayed dog. 流浪狗的說法. I was once mauled by a Taiwanese domestic dog. 本土狗的說法.
...middle of the match. In second section, there had a good chance to maul Tom heavily and grab the victory. instead, the game finished with a ...
...it is long..?? you it is hateful.. ln Low interest poem lun place? Maul Rong hour lun place? ?