- the value obtained by dividing the sum of several quantities by their number; an average；a condition, quality, or course of action equally removed from two opposite extremes
- (of a quantity) calculated as a mean; average；equally far from two extremes
noun: mean, plural noun: means
- 1. the value obtained by dividing the sum of several quantities by their number; an average acid output was calculated by taking the mean of all three samples
- 2. a condition, quality, or course of action equally removed from two opposite extremes the measure expresses a mean between saving and splashing out
- 1. (of a quantity) calculated as a mean; average participants in the study had a mean age of 35 years
- 2. equally far from two extremes hope is the mean virtue between despair and presumption
meant是及物動詞mean的過去式和過去分詞。 What does X mean?是問句...，疑問代名詞what是主詞補語。 否定結構也會用到助動詞：I didn't mean to to step on your toe. to be meant的用法如下： The ...
Standard mean difference: 我從沒聽過 standard mean difference, 但是我知道 Standard mean error...平均值 (當可變變數為多少時，應變變數的平均為多少)，然後 Standard mean error就是實際資料的應變變數值和那個平均值的一般差距 (the typical difference between...
Pink balloons mean the baby is a girl. 要是是紫色的氣球, 表示小嬰兒是個女生 這裡的mean...補充： 對喔purple才是紫色 不好意思我每次都搞錯 the baby is a girl 是 mean 的受詞子句 句型為 主詞 + 動詞 + 受詞 2009-10-04 21:01:26 補充...