- (of a river or road) follow a winding course；(of a person) wander at random
- a winding curve or bend of a river or road；a circuitous journey, especially an aimless one
noun: meander, plural noun: meanders
verb: meander, 3rd person present: meanders, gerund or present participle: meandering, past tense: meandered, past participle: meandered
- 1. (of a river or road) follow a winding course a river that meandered gently through a meadow 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person) wander at random kids meandered in and out 同義詞
- ▪ (of a speaker or text) proceed aimlessly or with little purpose a stylish offbeat thriller which occasionally meanders 同義詞
- 1. a winding curve or bend of a river or road the river flows in sweeping meanders 同義詞
- ▪ a circuitous journey, especially an aimless one a leisurely meander around the twisting coastline road 同義詞
- ▪ an ornamental pattern of winding or interlocking lines, e.g., in a mosaic.
- (of a river or road) follow a winding course: a river that meandered gently through a meadow
- a winding curve or bend of a river or road: the river flows in sweeping meanders
...and ，後句動詞要用「分詞」表示。 例如：Mary wears a skirt and meanders on the lawns. ( 瑪莉穿著裙子在草地上漫步 ) 省略 and 可寫成：Mary...
...extraordinarily amazing. 它遊走於精神層面與感官現象二個不同領域 It meanders freely in between the spiritual domain and the physiological one. 說它是精神的卻往往用...
...when you suddenly hold my hand, my soul has been lost and meandering at the gate to the heaven. Oh dear, Oh my, come and come slowly...