- what is meant by a word, text, concept, or action；implied or explicit significance
- intended to communicate something that is not directly expressed
noun: meaning, plural noun: meanings
- 1. what is meant by a word, text, concept, or action the meaning of the Hindu word is ‘breakthrough, release’ the meaning of life 同義詞
- ▪ implied or explicit significance he gave me a look full of meaning 同義詞
- ▪ important or worthwhile quality; purpose this can lead to new meaning in the life of older people 同義詞
- 1. intended to communicate something that is not directly expressed she gave Gabriel a meaning look
Pink balloons mean the baby is a girl. 要是是紫色的氣球, 表示小嬰兒是個女生 這裡的mean...補充： 對喔purple才是紫色 不好意思我每次都搞錯 the baby is a girl 是 mean 的受詞子句 句型為 主詞 + 動詞 + 受詞 2009-10-04 21:01:26 補充...
...放上去文法對,但意思不一樣 這裏的 which is why 前面已經說了原因 which means 是後面還有補充的連接詞 差點忘了造句~~ Nowadays scores may mean...
mean是動詞 He refused to answer my question, which means (that) he kept some secret in his mind. that省略了，是為一名詞子句...