- having meaning；serious, important, or worthwhile
- 1. having meaning meaningful elements in a language words likely to be meaningful to pupils 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ serious, important, or worthwhile the new structure would bring meaningful savings 同義詞
- ▪ communicating something that is not directly expressed meaningful glances and repressed passion 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a recognizable function in a logical language or other sign system.
- having meaning: meaningful elements in a language questions that are meaningful to students
Oxford American Dictionary