- having meaning；serious, important, or worthwhile
- 1. having meaning meaningful elements in a language words likely to be meaningful to pupils 同義詞 significant, relevant, important, consequential, material, ... 更多反義詞 inconsequential
- ▪ serious, important, or worthwhile the new structure would bring meaningful savings 同義詞 sincere, deep, serious, in earnest, significant, ... 更多
- ▪ communicating something that is not directly expressed meaningful glances and repressed passion 同義詞 expressive, eloquent, pointed, significant, meaning, ... 更多反義詞 meaningless
- ▪ having a recognizable function in a logical language or other sign system.
- having meaning: meaningful elements in a language questions that are meaningful to students
Oxford American Dictionary