- having meaning；having a serious, important, or useful quality or purpose
- 1. having meaning meaningful elements in a language questions that are meaningful to students 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a serious, important, or useful quality or purpose making our lives rich and meaningful 同義詞
- ▪ communicating something that is not directly expressed meaningful glances and repressed passion 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a recognizable function in a logical language or other sign system.
- having meaning: meaningful elements in a language words likely to be meaningful to pupils