- lack of generosity; miserliness.；unkindness, spitefulness, or unfairness
noun: meanness, plural noun: meannesses
- 1. British lack of generosity; miserliness. 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. unkindness, spitefulness, or unfairness all the hatred and meanness, despair and sorrow surrounding us 同義詞
- ▪ North American aggressive character; viciousness he is also callous, with a streak of meanness
- 3. lack of quality or attractiveness; shabbiness the meanness of that existence 同義詞
- unkindness, spitefulness, or unfairness: all the hatred and meanness, despair and sorrow surrounding us
Oxford American Dictionary
... to kill her with kindness, but that haint is just full up with meanness.
...more about the mysteries of human relationship, of love , hatred, jealousy, sacrifice, meanness and generosity, of the endlessly fascinating and ambiguous nature of man' s...
...工作 Work lowly 就向上司下屬那種來分別 卑賤的工作 Working of meanness 卑微的工作還有另外的說法 可以參考看看 Humble Of work