- an action or system by which a result is brought about; a method；money; financial resources
noun: means, plural noun: means
- 1. an action or system by which a result is brought about; a method resolving disputes by peaceful means these pledges are a means to avoid prosecution 同義詞
- 2. money; financial resources he came from a family of very modest means prospective students without the means to attend Cornell 同義詞
- ▪ wealth exclusive hotels that are priced so that only people of means can stay 同義詞
- ▪ resources; capability every country in the world has the means to make ethanol
Pink balloons mean the baby is a girl. 要是是紫色的氣球, 表示小嬰兒是個女生 這裡的mean...補充： 對喔purple才是紫色 不好意思我每次都搞錯 the baby is a girl 是 mean 的受詞子句 句型為 主詞 + 動詞 + 受詞 2009-10-04 21:01:26 補充...
...放上去文法對,但意思不一樣 這裏的 which is why 前面已經說了原因 which means 是後面還有補充的連接詞 差點忘了造句~~ Nowadays scores may mean...
mean是動詞 He refused to answer my question, which means (that) he kept some secret in his mind. that省略了，是為一名詞子句...