- the action of measuring something；the size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring
noun: measurement, plural noun: measurements
- 1. the action of measuring something accurate measurement is essential a telescope with which precise measurements can be made 同義詞
- ▪ the size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring his inseam measurement 同義詞
- ▪ a unit or system of measuring a hand is a measurement used for measuring horses
- the action of measuring something: accurate measurement is essential a telescope with which precise measurements can be made
用measurement!! 因為measure是動詞 measurement是名詞,,, 2009-03-12 12:07:49...hour is a measure of time. 2009-03-12 12:08:00 補充： Measurement n. (名詞 noun) 測量法[U] 測量,測定[U] ...
width 10 feet length 15 feet 10 by 15 = 10*15 Tere are two measurements which are width and length, so we need to put S as the plural.
從1.78x10-4g的土壤樣品中移走 2.001微克的鑽石.剩下的樣品質量為何? 2006-10-20 10:19:17 補充： 剩下1.76*10^-4克