- the quality or state of being mediocre；a person of mediocre ability
noun: mediocrity, plural noun: mediocrities
- 1. the quality or state of being mediocre:
the team suddenly came good after years of mediocrity
- 2. a person of mediocre ability:
a brilliant woman surrounded by mediocrities
- n.the quality or state of being mediocre:
- heroes rising above the mediocrity that surrounds them
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
能力雖超強無比，但同時又再平凡不過。 在下的詮釋是: 在平凡不過的外表下, 蘊藏著超強無比的能力. (蜘蛛人?) 用片語表達: unrivaled power underneath mere mediocrity *unrivaled: 無可匹敵的 *mediocrity: 平凡;平庸
...at .500 a remarkable 23 times this season, and if they truly have bid farewell to mediocrity for the remainder of the season, Yankee隊又回到.500(50%)的勝率...
...person in every area, I believe hard working would not lead me to mediocrity. Perhaps I may say that we haven't been mediocrity sine we ...