- an agency or means of doing something；a means by which something is communicated or expressed
- about halfway between two extremes of size or another quality; average
noun: medium, plural noun: media
- 1. an agency or means of doing something using the latest technology as a medium for job creation their primitive valuables acted as a medium of exchange 同義詞
- ▪ a means by which something is communicated or expressed here the Welsh language is the medium of instruction 同義詞
- 2. the intervening substance through which impressions are conveyed to the senses or a force acts on objects at a distance radio communication needs no physical medium between the two stations the medium between the cylinders is a vacuum
- ▪ the substance in which an organism lives or is cultured grow bacteria in a nutrient-rich medium 同義詞
- ▪ a liquid (e.g., oil or water) with which pigments are mixed to make paint. 同義詞
- 3. a particular form of storage for digitized information, such as magnetic tape or discs moving or copying backed-up data through a hierarchy of different mediums
- 4. the material or form used by an artist, composer, or writer oil paint is the most popular medium for glazing
- 5. a person claiming to be in contact with the spirits of the dead and to communicate between the dead and the living. 同義詞
- 6. the middle quality or state between two extremes; a reasonable balance there is a medium between being modest and boastful 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. about halfway between two extremes of size or another quality; average John is six feet tall, of medium build medium-length hair
Media Watchdog 的意思? 在一篇英文報導上看到的，原句是 many consles are yet to be approved by the nation's media watchdog 我覺得media watchdog應該是個媒體構成的組織，但是不知道中文...
media 不是「多媒體」， multimedia 才是「多媒體」。 media 是一種「傳播媒體」或「媒介」的總稱，所以經常用複數。 mass media 是「大眾傳播媒體」，是包括電視、報紙、網路等等的傳播媒體統稱。如果單指...
It is not possible to uninstall window media player 11 because folders tha are required for the uninstall have...