- 1. 會議 to call a meeting 召開會議 to be in a meeting 在開會
- 2. 會面 a chance meeting 邂逅
- 3. 會合 a meeting of kindred spirits 志趣相投者的聚會 a meeting of minds 意見一致
- 4. 運動會
1. an assembly of people for a particular purpose, especially for formal discussion
2. an organized event at which a number of races or other sporting contests are held
3. a situation when two or more people meet, by chance or arrangement
我記得meet應該是及物動詞，但是今天看到一個例句是： If you would like to meet with Mr. Higgins, you must ...many top industry executives, who routinely meet with clients , Lasser was...
...組織取名為 Club Scrub。而這個組織的會議或聚會就簡稱為 scrub meeting。 也可以當成是一堆的 scrub 來開會~~~ ha ha.... Scrubs = medical personnel...
meet與meet with會有不同的時候 如果光在講會面這件事 Not to meet with you because you look great.=Not to meet you... could mean that we're going to have a meeting, and we're going to do some work together; but...