- a written message in business or diplomacy；a note recording something for future use
noun: memorandum, plural noun: memoranda
- 1. a written message in business or diplomacy he told them of his decision in a memorandum 同義詞
- ▪ a note recording something for future use the two countries signed a memorandum of understanding on economic cooperation 同義詞
- ▪ a document recording the terms of a contract or other legal details articles of association must be signed by subscribers to the memorandum
- a written message in business or diplomacy: he told them of his decision in a memorandum
Oxford American Dictionary
英文備忘錄(memorandum)的範例 >> 底下是Memorandum的範例及其格式 至於內容要如何寫...pedestriancouncil/images/elements/contentpics/Armaguard_Memorandum_Hatton_000427.jpg Armaguard - Memorandum from Dennis...
A memorandum of understanding (MOU or MoU) is a document ...
We have completed the addendum to the Memorandum of Agreement's signature. Completed copy of the attached file are offered for your retention.