- (of work) not requiring much skill and lacking prestige；(of a servant) domestic.
- a person with a menial job.；a domestic servant.
noun: menial, plural noun: menials
- 1. (of work) not requiring much skill and lacking prestige menial factory jobs
- ▪ (of a servant) domestic.
- 1. a person with a menial job.
- ▪ a domestic servant.
- (of work) not requiring much skill and lacking prestige: menial factory jobs
- a person with a menial job.
Oxford American Dictionary
... maid scullion handy-man boots chauffeur driver footman footboy domestic cook menial slave n.雇員,助手,祕書,服務員,侍者 employee assistant right-hand man aide helper girl...
After graduating, he went to Australia, where he did all sorts of menial jobs that local people wouldn't take. 在畢業以後, 他去澳洲, 他做各種當地人不會去做的奴僕工作。
...have imagined how big, when he accepts what appears to be a menial job as a graveyard-shift security guard at a museum of natural history. During...