- 提到；提名表揚; 傳令嘉獎
- 提及；提名表揚; 傳令嘉獎
過去式：mentioned 過去分詞：mentioned 現在分詞：mentioning
- 1. 提到 to mention sth./sb. to sb. 對某人提起某事物／某人 to mention (to sb.) that ... （和某人）提到…
- 2. 提名表揚; 傳令嘉獎 to be mentioned in dispatches 在戰報中受到表彰
- 1. 提及 their eyes light up at the mention of food 提到食物時他們眼睛一亮 to make mention of sth. 提及某物
- 2. 提名表揚; 傳令嘉獎 an honourable mention 榮譽獎
1. refer to (something) briefly and without going into detail
2. refer to (someone) as being noteworthy, especially as a potential candidate for a post
3. a reference to someone or something
4. a formal acknowledgement of something noteworthy
你好~~^ ^ 這題的正確答案為(D)mentioning 影響他的字是keep keep+Ving是固定用法，是持續進行..的意思 但不代表...
... to +V.... 所以你的句子也可以說成 this is not worthy to be mentioned this is not worthy of being mentioned. 在舉例外句子給你...
...標點和拼字更正 it is a waste of time for me to post about it not to mention that it wasteS my friends' time when they scroll through...