- done according to a systematic or established procedure；(of a person) orderly or systematic in thought or behaviour
- 1. done according to a systematic or established procedure:
a methodical approach to the evaluation of computer systems
- 2. (of a person) orderly or systematic in thought or behaviour:
she was so methodical, she kept everything documented
a methodical man, he assembled all the papers into a huge pile
- adj.done according to a systematic or established form of procedure:
- a methodical approach to the evaluation of computer systems
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
methodical 有條理的;秩序井然的 methodic 有秩序的;有組織的;有規律的 mellifluous 甜美的 mature 成熟的;釀熟的 成年人的 穩重的;慎重的,周到的 http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/azindex?w=macadam 去這裡慢慢找或許還有@@+ 希望有幫到你=D
...participate in the school robot programming contest, learn a structured and methodical approach to design a program, so I deal with things more orderly, and cultivate...
...of this month. I feel diffidence because my professors are methodical this semester.