- avoiding extremes; moderate；(of music) tuneful but somewhat bland and unadventurous
- 1. avoiding extremes; moderate the paper reflected the views of its middle-of-the-road readers
- ▪ (of music) tuneful but somewhat bland and unadventurous their last record was very nice but it's very middle-of-the-road stuff
- IPA[ˈˌmidl ə(v) T͟Hə ˈrōd]
- avoiding extremes; moderate: the paper reflected the views of its middle-of-the-road readers
Oxford American Dictionary
...shelf 在中間架子上頭 b. in the middle 其中；在...中間 例如： 在路中 in the middle of the road 或 夜半 in the middle of the night middle 是形容詞，表示"正中的"...
...student. One day he found a bag in the middle of the road when he was on the way home. He ran...過去式喔！ 2006-09-02 13:08:08 補充： Finally, the old man thanked Tom very much and everyone...
...: Background:A man stops his vehicle in the middle of the road to briefly ask you for directions. A:Where is the post...