- a very small person or thing.；a person affected by dwarfism.
- very small；denoting a level of amateur sport typically involving children aged between sixteen and seventeen
noun: midget, plural noun: midgets
- 1. a very small person or thing.
- ▪ a person affected by dwarfism.
- 1. very small a midget submarine 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ denoting a level of amateur sport typically involving children aged between sixteen and seventeen midget hockey
- an extremely or unusually small person.
- very small: a midget submarine
Oxford American Dictionary
midget n. (名詞 noun)[C] 侏儒;矮人 (同類中的)極小者 a. (形容詞 adjective...
亞當。塞特 ＝ Adam Sete 米傑特。塞特 ＝ Midget Sete 帝特。塞特 ＝ Diter Sete 露菈。潔西法...
fat = 肥 skinny = 瘦 slim = 苗條 chubby = 肥 tall = 高 short = 矮 stoop = 駝背 midget = 侏儒 long legs = 長腿 flappy = 肌肉鬆弛 muscular = 肌肉發達的 curvy = 曲線美的 :-) big breast/boobs = 大波 fat ass = 大蘿