- conscious or aware of something；focusing one's awareness on the present moment, especially as part of a therapeutic or meditative technique
- 1. conscious or aware of something:
I arrived home for the summer, ever mindful of my obligations to my parents
- 2. focusing one's awareness on the present moment, especially as part of a therapeutic or meditative technique:
tune in to your body and be mindful
a mindful approach to life helps us to let go of the stress that often comes with conflicts in relationships
- 3. inclined or willing to do something:
the judge said that he was not mindful to postpone the eviction again
- adj.conscious or aware of something:
- we can be more mindful of the energy we use to heat our homes
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
A more mindful approach would be to look carefully at these pleasures and find other...abdicate this responsibility completely to doctors, each step is mindful. we welcome new information, whether from our bodies or from...
...military used to give. A. is reminded of B.is mindful of C. remind of D. is reminiscent of 他理光頭那個樣子令人想起...
Who am I that You are mindful of me That You hear me when I call Is it...