- the work or vocation of a minister of religion；the period of tenure of a minister of religion.
noun: ministry, plural noun: ministries
- 1. the work or vocation of a minister of religion he is training for the ministry 同義詞
- ▪ the period of tenure of a minister of religion.
- ▪ the spiritual work or service of any Christian or a group of Christians, especially evangelism a ministry of Christian healing 同義詞
- 2. (in certain countries) a government department headed by a minister of state the Ministry of Agriculture 同義詞
- 3. (in certain countries) a period of government under one prime minister Gladstone's first ministry was outstanding 同義詞
- 4. rare the action of ministering to someone the soldiers were no less in need of his ministry
- (in certain countries) a government department headed by a minister: the Ministry of Defence
法國財政部長禁止使用如'網際網路'及'電子郵件'等字令國際商業團體感到意外 2006-09-17 16:24:28 補充： 對耶! 怎麼多key了一個字 應該是受最近層出不窮的政治事件影響 不是市長就是部長院長秘書長 都是政治人物
魔法部 Ministry for Magic，共有七個局。 你說的"魔法使用管理部"應該是屬於"... 神祕局 2006-03-09 10:32:05 補充： 參考資料在此http://www.hp-lexicon.org/ministry/ministry-depts.html
The Ministry of Education has sent out governmentals to every...之意,所以至少要用send out,若要用更正式則可用issue或dispatch教育部:(The) Ministry of Education 公文:governmental (n.), a governmental document, an official document...