- with the subtraction of；lacking; deprived of
- (before a number) below zero; negative；(after a grade) slightly worse than
- short for minus sign；a mathematical operation of subtraction.
noun: minus, plural noun: minuses
- 1. with the subtraction of:
what's ninety-three minus seven?
- 2. lacking; deprived of:
he was minus a finger on each hand
- 3. (of temperature) below zero:
minus 10° Fahrenheit
- 1. (before a number) below zero; negative:
- 2. (after a grade) slightly worse than:
my lowest grade was a B minus
- 3. having a negative electric charge.
- 1. short for minus sign
- 2. a mathematical operation of subtraction.
- 3. a disadvantage:
for every plus with this equipment there can be a minus
依板大的問題來看,簡單來區分的話 small指的是少量 slight是指些許,微乎其微的意思.. 同樣是minus的情況下... 自然是small minus少的比slight minus來的多...
Setting your head on fire's alright Hope you can put it out in 頭像火燒 是還好 希望你可以熄滅 Time for quality control intake valve or Filter for the lesser need System failure in the first degree : Kissed them - makeshift and economy 是...
...我住加州，不過東部應該也沒什麼差別) 口語上說 "group A get two minus points"或 "Group A get minus two points"...