- extremely small; tiny；so small as to be insignificant
- minuscule script；a small or lower-case letter.
- 1. extremely small; tiny a minuscule fragment of DNA
- ▪ informal so small as to be insignificant he believed the risk of infection was minuscule
- 2. of or in lower-case letters, as distinct from capitals or uncials.
- ▪ of or in a small cursive script of the Roman alphabet, with ascenders and descenders, developed in the 7th century ad.
- 1. minuscule script the humanistic hands of the 15th century were based on the Carolingian minuscule
- ▪ a small or lower-case letter.
- extremely small; tiny: a minuscule fragment of DNA
- minuscule script: the humanistic hands of the 15th century were based on the Carolingian minuscule
Oxford American Dictionary