- extremely small; tiny；so small as to be insignificant
- minuscule script；a small or lower-case letter.
- 1. extremely small; tiny a minuscule fragment of DNA
- ▪ informal so small as to be insignificant he believed the risk of infection was minuscule
- 2. of or in lower-case letters, as distinct from capitals or uncials.
- ▪ of or in a small cursive script of the Roman alphabet, with ascenders and descenders, developed in the 7th century ad.
- 1. minuscule script the humanistic hands of the 15th century were based on the Carolingian minuscule
- ▪ a small or lower-case letter.
- extremely small; tiny: a minuscule fragment of DNA
- minuscule script: the humanistic hands of the 15th century were based on the Carolingian minuscule
Oxford American Dictionary
我只知道法文 給你參考用吧 minuscule=極小的 細小的(當然也有迷你的意思) 但如果你想說的是 一本袖珍書 的...
.... The humanists called the Carolingian minuscule in which most of these sources were preserved lettera antica...
...英/ a tiny image in mind, 義/ un’immagine molto piccolo n ella mente, 西/ una imagen minuscule en mente, 德/ ein kleines Bild in Verstand. 5. 記憶中...