- (of a pregnant woman) have a miscarriage；(of something planned) fail to attain an intended or expected outcome
verb: miscarry, 3rd person present: miscarries, gerund or present participle: miscarrying, past tense: miscarried, past participle: miscarried
- 1. (of a pregnant woman) have a miscarriage Wendy conceived, but she miscarried after five weeks an ultrasound scan showed that she had miscarried her baby 同義詞
- 2. (of something planned) fail to attain an intended or expected outcome such a rash crime, and one so very likely to miscarry! 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dated (of a letter) fail to reach its intended destination many of my letters home miscarried because the post went through enemy-occupied Europe
- (of a pregnant woman) experience a miscarriage: Wendy miscarried after five weeks she miscarried her first baby
... to school by bus, I am seldom late. Anne Boleyn, miscarrying her baby, lost her life. Being widely criticized, the...
...to fly die) 21 Whose foot will kick the pregnant woman, the pregnant woman will not miscarry? Answer: Baby Hour later is four feet...
81 。 （ ）喬治有_______禮物代理;他是一個出生表演。 （一）平均（乙）渴望（丙）緊急（四）先天 82 。 （ ）我們可以看到一個明亮的燈光_______的距離。 （一）空洞化（乙）發光（丙）表達（四）培養 83 。 （ ）作為幗走進麵包店，草莓芝士蛋糕_______她的注意了。 （一）抓獲（二...