- playful misbehavior or troublemaking, especially in children；playfulness that is intended to tease, mock, or create trouble
noun: mischief, plural noun: mischiefs
- 1. playful misbehavior or troublemaking, especially in children she'll make sure Danny doesn't get into mischief 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ playfulness that is intended to tease, mock, or create trouble her eyes twinkled with irrepressible mischief
- ▪ harm or trouble caused by someone or something she was bent on making mischief 同義詞
- ▪ a person responsible for harm or annoyance.