- send (someone or something) to the wrong place or in the wrong direction；aim (something) in the wrong direction
verb: misdirect, 3rd person present: misdirects, gerund or present participle: misdirecting, past tense: misdirected, past participle: misdirected
- 1. send (someone or something) to the wrong place or in the wrong direction voters were misdirected to the wrong polling place
- ▪ aim (something) in the wrong direction he misdirected a shot
- ▪ (of a judge) instruct wrongly the appeals court was satisfied that the trial judge had misdirected the jury
- ▪ use or apply (something) wrongly or inappropriately their efforts have been largely misdirected
- direct to the wrong place or in the wrong direction: voters were misdirected to the wrong polling station
More than a thief,more than an enemy,a misdirected heart brings one to harm 一顆被誤導的心所能造成的傷害比小偷,比妳的敵人更多
...追蹤標記.安置在個每個袋子上且安裝電子讀者掃描標記. The airline, which misdirected fewer than a million of the 80 million bags it handles in an...
... M/L hats here, I'll send it back to you, but misdirected twice is incredible! That's too ridiculous! Please make it...