- (of a person) wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable；(of a situation or environment) causing someone to feel wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable
- 1. (of a person) wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable:
their happiness made Anne feel even more miserable
- 2. (of a situation or environment) causing someone to feel wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable:
horribly wet and miserable conditions
- 3. (of a person) habitually morose:
a miserable man in his late sixties
- 4. contemptible (used as a term of abuse or for emphasis):
you miserable old creep!
- 5. pitiably small or inadequate:
all they pay me is a miserable $10,000 a year
我過著不幸的/悲慘的生活 這裡的 led 等同於 live S+ live/led a(n) adj life miserable 痛苦的;不幸的 2006-07-09 14:28:50 補充： led是 lead 的過去式在此作 過(活);使過(某種生活) 的意思
音樂劇是譯為“悲慘世界“。 The novel was written by Victor Hugo. It's been adapted into musicals and movies. 此連結有小說的介紹，大綱和分析。 http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/lesmis/ 此...
miserable a.不幸的 可憐的 She is so miserable that she has nothing to eat everyday. 他真的很不幸他每天都沒東西吃...