- 1. 丟失的 there's money missing from the till 錢櫃裡有些錢不見了 to be missing from its usual place 不在通常放的地方
- 2. 失蹤的 to report sb./sth. (as) missing 報稱某人／某物失蹤
- 3. 缺少的 to fill in the missing letters 填入所缺的字母 to be missing from sth. 為某物所缺少
1. (of a thing) not able to be found because it is not in its expected place
2. not present or included when expected or supposed to be
「1. (of a thing) not able to be found because it is not in its expected place」的反義字
「2. not present or included when expected or supposed to be」的反義字
...個以上的意義都通, 這就要看原文前後的意義來判斷. miss 動詞有遺失和懷念兩個意思, 而動詞分詞可以當作形容詞...走失的小孩 (意義上單純形容詞失蹤的意思) B. a missed child: 走失的小孩 (意義上強調 "被大人弄丟了") C...
...您好 Claudia Cream–Don't miss missing you Sometimes i hide with your...and night 在每個日子裡，不去思念你的一切 I miss what could, could have been 我懷念著過往本來屬於我們...
vt. 及物動詞變化形 missed; missed; missing; 1.未擊中; 未得到; 未達到; 未看到; 未聽到...開了槍, 但未打中。 2.未履行; 未出席; 未趕上, 錯過[+v-ing] . She missed going to the party on Saturday. 星期六她沒能出席聚會。 3.逃過...