- be suspicious of; have no confidence in
- lack of trust; suspicion
verb: mistrust, 3rd person present: mistrusts, gerund or present participle: mistrusting, past tense: mistrusted, past participle: mistrusted
- 1. be suspicious of; have no confidence in she had no cause to mistrust him 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. lack of trust; suspicion the public mistrust of government 同義詞 反義詞
- be suspicious of; have no confidence in: she had no cause to mistrust him
- lack of trust; suspicion: the public mistrust of government
The king of Chu should not have mistrusted Qu Yuan. 楚王不應該懷疑屈原. 這句話是過去假設語氣沒錯...
... continued since that time. The general feeling of mistrust towards the law, which is still found in America today, can be...
...a huge crisis of food security and health food Taiwan officials deeply mistrust. 以上參考