- consisting of different qualities or elements；(of an assessment of, reaction to, or feeling about something) containing a mixture of both favorable and negative elements
- 1. consisting of different qualities or elements a varied, mixed diet beaches with mixed sand and shingle 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an assessment of, reaction to, or feeling about something) containing a mixture of both favorable and negative elements the movie opened last Friday to mixed reviews I had mixed feelings about seeing Laura again 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ composed of different varieties of the same thing crab on a bed of mixed greens 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (especially of an educational establishment or a sports team or competition) of or for members of both sexes the college's mixed hockey team
- ▪ involving or showing a mixture of races or social classes people of mixed race
很可惜，英文裡面，除了 mixed feeling，就是 complicated feeling。並沒有聽過更貼近中文...matter of fact，它其實就是最貼近 “五味雜陳” 的表達方式了。雖然偶爾有些時候，mixed feeling 會用來表示 “兩種截然不同的情況中的二選一”，但大多數的...
The marketing mix is generally accepted as the use and specification of 'the four ... effectiveness. Making small changes in the marketing mix is typically considered to be a tactical change. Making large...