- 1. 混合，混和[U][S1] The talk was conducted in a mixture of English, Russian and French. 談話是以一種英、俄、法混雜的語言進行的。
- 2. （感情的）混雜[S][（+of）] His first reaction was a strange mixture of joy and anger. 他第一個反應是喜怒交集的奇異心情。
- 3. 混合物；混合料[C] Air is a mixture of gases. 空氣是各種氣體的混合物。
- 4. 【藥】合劑[U] a bottle of cough mixture 一瓶止咳合劑
- 5. 【化】混合物（區別於compound）[C]
- 換湯不換藥的東西 We were hoping for sth. original in this new film but it's the mixture as before. 我們曾期待這部新片子會有所創新, 可它仍是換湯不換藥的老一套。
mixture is 混和物 A mixture is formed when mixing different... Milk, Salt Water, oil, and soup are all mixture. When we talk about mixture, we think of it as something contrast to pure substance...
因為: All solutions are homogeneous mixtures, but not all mixtures are homogeneous. 2007-09-15 10:58:13 補充...
... moist chemicals on earth elements, compounds or mixture?? 你要我們用英文回答嗎? 是的話: Most chemicals on Earth...