過去式：moaned 過去分詞：moaned 現在分詞：moaning
- 1. 呻吟 to moan in agony/with pleasure 痛苦地／快樂地呻吟
- 2. 抱怨 to moan about sth./sb. 抱怨某事物／某人 the children moaned and groaned the entire journey 整個旅途中孩子們都在抱怨
- 3. 呼嘯 the door moaned on its hinges 門在鉸鏈上吱吱嘎嘎地響
- 1. 呻吟 ‘help me,’ he moaned “救命啊，”他呻吟道
- 2. 抱怨 to moan that ... 抱怨道…
- 1. 呻吟
- 2. 抱怨 to have a moan about sth./sb. 抱怨某事物／某人
- 3. 嗚咽 the moan of the wind through the trees 風掠過樹叢的蕭蕭聲
1. a long, low sound made by a person expressing physical or mental suffering or sexual pleasure
2. a sound resembling a human moan
3. a complaint which is perceived as trivial and not taken seriously by others
4. make a long, low sound expressing physical or mental suffering or sexual pleasure
5. make a sound resembling a human moan
6. complain or grumble, typically about something trivial
... Norris, 寶貝! Because You'll Be Moaning It Later 這也是對話的下一句: 因為你等一下會呻吟這個聲音...
... the children. 6 "Do I have to go?" moaned Simon. 7 "Can we go home now?" asked Rebecca...
...打那冒出來的一些奇奇怪怪的想法。 7.Mike already had some bride moaning on the phone to him today. moaning是什麼意思呢? <...