- a way or manner in which something occurs or is experienced, expressed, or done；an option allowing a change in the method of operation of a device, especially a camera
noun: mode, plural noun: modes
- 1. a way or manner in which something occurs or is experienced, expressed, or done his preferred mode of travel was a kayak 同義詞
- ▪ an option allowing a change in the method of operation of a device, especially a camera a camcorder in automatic mode 同義詞
- ▪ a way of operating or using a system some computers provide several so-called processor modes
- ▪ any of the distinct kinds or patterns of vibration of an oscillating system.
- ▪ the character of a modal proposition (whether necessary, contingent, possible, or impossible).
- ▪ another term for mood
- 2. a fashion or style in clothes, art, literature, etc. in the Seventies the mode for active wear took hold 同義詞
- 3. the value that occurs most frequently in a given set of data.
- 4. a set of musical notes forming a scale and from which melodies and harmonies are constructed.
...similar "central frequency" for octave. Hence, "third-octave-mode" means the third central frequency (第三倍频程模式), take above...
...沒有什麼字的縮寫可以寫成這樣@@ 不過 Depeche Mode是一個團體喔 介紹如下: Depeche Mode...氛圍是Gore式旋律的早期代表作。Depeche Mode發現，他們的音樂很合媒體的胃口，而他們的成功證明...
蘋果派＋冰淇淋還有個專門術語，叫：Apple Pie a la Mode。 其實只要加冰淇淋，都可以稱為a la Mode。古早古早本土品牌小美冰淇淋...