- the action of modifying something；a change made
noun: modification, plural noun: modifications
- 1. the action of modifying something the parts supplied should fit with little or no modification 同義詞 softening, moderation, tempering, qualification, restriction, ... 更多
- ▪ a change made there will be a number of modifications to the engines 同義詞 alteration, adjustment, change, adaptation, improvement, ... 更多
- the alteration of behavioral patterns through the use of such learning techniques as ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- the action of modifying something: the parts supplied should fit with little or no modification