- the exertion of a modifying or controlling influence on something；variation in the strength, tone, or pitch of one's voice
noun: modulation, plural noun: modulations
- 1. the exertion of a modifying or controlling influence on something endorphins in the body are responsible for the modulation of pain sensation
- 2. variation in the strength, tone, or pitch of one's voice excellent voice modulation
- ▪ alteration of the amplitude or frequency of an electromagnetic wave or other oscillation in accordance with the variations of a second signal modulation of the ray amplitude will result in sound being heard researchers observed the modulation of electrical conductance
- ▪ a change from one key to another in a piece of music their bold approach to harmony and modulation there is a beautiful modulation from B flat to G major
- ▪ the process of changing from one form or condition into another the modulation from an oral to a written technology in ancient Greek civilization great modulations of tempo
...differ from FM signals _____ are based on amplification modulation rather than frequency modulation.A in that B that they in C in that...
...quote for the third item in the attached file (document). 2. regulate & modulation 差異在哪? 應該是regulate & modulate的比較吧？ 前者是對進出量或品質的控制...
Modulation of Metabolism of Clostridium acetobutylicum Grown in ...