- having the ugly or frightening appearance of a monster；(of a person or an action) inhumanly or outrageously evil or wrong
- 1. having the ugly or frightening appearance of a monster:
monstrous, bug-eyed fish
- 2. (of a person or an action) inhumanly or outrageously evil or wrong:
he wasn't lovable, he was monstrous and violent
it is a monstrous waste of money
- 3. extremely and dauntingly large:
the monstrous tidal wave swamped the surrounding countryside
- adj.having the ugly or frightening appearance of a monster:
- monstrous, bug-eyed fish
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
..., Two girls courses, Expressions monstrous discuss be inferior to too) ( Girl crowd: ( Course) ㄜ ˇ~ Does...
I knew i was a dead man. 我知道我死定了。 The monstrous wave seemed to come from nowhere, suddenly looming over my frail...
...) and conceived the Giants. These were of monstrous appearance and had great strength . Similiarly, in some versions...