- 1. 心情 to be in a good/bad mood 情緒好／壞 to be in the/no mood for doing or to do sth. 想／根本不想做某事
- 2. 壞心情 to be in a mood 心情不好 he's in one of his moods today 今天他鬧情緒了
- 3. 氣氛 the prevailing mood of the times 世風 the general mood was one of despair 大家都很絕望
- 4. 語氣 the indicative/subjunctive/imperative mood 陳述／虛擬／祈使語氣
1. a temporary state of mind or feeling
2. the atmosphere or pervading tone of something
3. an angry, irritable, or sullen state of mind
...查字典都用英英字典，因為才能看得出英文原意，中文翻譯會有很多雷同的譯法) Mood noun [C] 可數名詞 The way you feel at a particular time: 某時刻當時...
... key word here for us to understand here maybe “mood swing “,it implies that you are thinking... our physical universe" here causes mood swing,right? By this logic,if one doesn't feel guilty...
be in the mood: to feel like doing or having something be in the mood是個片語，表想做...或有某事... please wait till I am in the mood 請等一下直到我有心情 I am not in the mood to go out 我沒心情...