- concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour；concerned with or derived from the code of behaviour that is considered right or acceptable in a particular society
- a lesson that can be derived from a story or experience；standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong
noun: moral, plural noun: morals
- 1. concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour the moral dimensions of medical intervention a moral judgement 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ concerned with or derived from the code of behaviour that is considered right or acceptable in a particular society they have a moral obligation to pay the money back 同義詞
- ▪ examining the nature of ethics and the foundations of good and bad character and conduct moral philosophers
- 2. holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct he prides himself on being a highly moral and ethical person he is a caring, moral man 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a lesson that can be derived from a story or experience the moral of this story was that one must see the beauty in what one has 同義詞
- 2. standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong the corruption of public morals they believe addicts have no morals and cannot be trusted 同義詞
moral events consist of moral decisions moral feelings moral acts If you want to...as just to have someone to give a speech related to moral. 2013-10-13 23:46:13 補充： Or it can be an...
...上下文，才能更清楚所言之來龍去脈。 在原文中， “moral luxury”意指：和平主義者反對戰爭，但其“非戰... OUR COUNTRY, and can we allow our moral delicacy to decide that? One often overlooked element...
moral panic＝道德上的恐慌（您己說出答案了） What is a moral panic? "Moral panic" is a sociological...提出，他於1972年著有《Folk devils and moral panics》一書，以道德恐慌來形容六十年代英國...