- the study of the forms of things.；the branch of biology that deals with the form of living organisms, and with relationships between their structures.
noun: morphology, plural noun: morphologies
- 1. the study of the forms of things.
- 2. the branch of biology that deals with the form of living organisms, and with relationships between their structures.
- 3. the study of the forms of words, in particular inflected forms:
grammar is organized along two main dimensions: morphology and syntax
a generative approach to Italian morphology
- 4. a particular form, shape, or structure.
- n.the study of the forms of things.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Spanish derivational morphology Word Affix Category effect Meaning... N “the quality of A” Derivational morphology is the part of grammar that deals with the derivations of...
morphology 【語】形態學 Part of Speech 【文】詞類; 詞性 (Columns...
...transfer)這是有助於外語的學習. Q3: Phonetics, Phonology和 Morphology的定義是什麼? Ponetics is the study of how speech sounds...