- the following day；the time following an event
- 1. archaic, literary the following day on the morrow they attacked the city
- ▪ archaic, literary the time following an event in the morrow of great victory, will they show some equanimity?
- ▪ archaic, literary the near future we have the religious enthusiast who takes no thought for the morrow
- (1906–2001), US writer; the wife of Charles Lindbergh. Her writings, such as North to the ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- the following day: on the morrow they attacked the city